- Graduate in Law by the University of Malaga.
- He was awarded the Extraordinary End-of-University Degree Prize by the University of Malaga – El País.
- Tutored Research Period in the PhD Programme of the 2006-2008 biennium: 59-06 “La Responsabilidad Civil en el Derecho Español” (Coordinator Mr José Miguel Rodríguez Tapia – Department of Civil Law, State Ecclesiastical Law and Roman Law) obtaining a diploma in Research Sufficiency with the research work called “Sistemas de atribución de responsabilidad civil en el ámbito sanitario”, tutored by the Professor Dr Rocío Diéguez Oliva (Area of Civil Law of the Civil Law, Ecclesiastical Law of the State and Roman Law Departments), attaining an outstanding mark.
- He is currently a PhD student in the Area of Administrative Law of the University of Malaga’s Law Faculty.
- Languages: Spanish, English and French (Level A-2).
He is a practising lawyer, a member of the Malaga Bar Association and the Contentious and Procedural Department at GVA & ATENCIA. He is an expert in procedural, administrative and constitutional law, not to mention private procurement law and the law of tort.
He graduated in Law at the Faculty of Law of the University of Malaga in July 2002. He was awarded the Extraordinary End-of-Degree Prize during that same year. He joined the firm, Gómez & Pombo Abogados, in October 2002, where he developed his career in the area of procedural law, participating, mainly, in administrative and civil/commercial cases, with experience in the criminal and employment field.
Ignacio has been an independent self-employed lawyer since May 2012. In April 2013, he joined an important financial entity as a collaborator and as head lawyer to coordinate the relations between this entity and the Government of Andalusia, and to coordinate procedural cases. He joined GVA & ATENCIA in May 2014.
He has been associate professor of the Area of Constitutional Law at the University of Malaga since 2011 and obtained a diploma for Research Sufficiency in the Area of Civil Law in 2009. Now, Ignacio is a PhD student in the area of Administrative Law at the Faculty of Law of the University of Malaga.
He has taught many courses on administrative, civil, civil procedural procurement subjects, as well as in the field of healthcare law, to both private and public companies.