- Graduate in Law by the University of Granada
- Executive Program on Sustainable Business Ecosystems by the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health (University of Harvard) and the EOI Business School.
- Intern as a Public Lawyer in the Guardia Civil Headquarters in Granada
- Ex-candidate to the National Police Guard
- Languages: English, Russian, French, and Catalan
Before joining GVA Gómez-Villares & Atencia, he worked in different law firms in fields such as Family Law or Criminal Law. He also worked as a consultant in PwC within a sustainability programme.
He now works as a lawyer in the Banking and Insurance Department. The Banking Department specializes in management and procedures of many files. Thus, coordination and teamwork are key pieces to this department.
His daily tasks involve working with different national and international financial entities. He also works with all types of procedures, both declarative and executive, especially mortgage loans. He is also in charge of files, lawsuit writing and filling, and law and extrajudicial advice to clients. He faces new challenges by studying every case carefully and in great detail.