- Degree in English and French Translation and Interpreting from the University of Malaga (2008).
- Summer course specialising in Legal Translation (2007).
- Law Degree from the University of Malaga (2013).
- Official Master’s Degree in ECONOMIC S AND TERRITORIAL REGULATION (specialising in Territorial, Urban Planning and Environmental Regulation). Final Master’s Degree Project on Habitat Banks, supervised by Juan Manuel Ayllon Díaz González, with an outstanding result.
- Summer course specialising in Public Sector Procurement (2018).
- Languages: Spanish, English and bilingual in French.
Practising lawyer. Member of the Malaga Bar Association since 2014, and member of the Urban Law Department of the law firm GVA Gómez-Villares & Atencia, as a specialist in the fields of Public Law, Urban Planning, Environment and Water, Litigation and Real Estate.
Previous professional experience in the professional office Ius Urbis Abogados and in the family office GAUM- Gabinete de Arquitectura y Urbanismo de Málaga (summer 2011 and 2012).
Since 2013, she has been a member of the law firm García-Cabrera Asesores en Urbanismo, S.L. and legal advisor to various Town Hall Councils in the province of Malaga in matters of compulsory purchase.
She has given lectures on sustainable urban planning.