Lawyer and partner of the firm
- Graduate in Law by the University of Malaga (1996).
- Graduate in Senior Management by the Instituto Internacional San Telmo. (AD 1).
- Expert in family business management by the Instituto Internacional San Telmo (FEF).
Founding member of GVA & ATENCIA.
- Honorary Professor in the Department of Special Private Law (Commercial Law) at the University of Malaga.
- Professor at the Master’s on Legal Consulting for Business at the Universidad Loyola de Andalucía (Loyola Leadership School).
- Regular tutor for the Family Business Professorship of the Instituto Internacional San Telmo.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain since 2008 until 2014.
- Delegate for AJE Malaga on Western Costa del Sol.
- English: Bilingual.
Partner and head of the Marbella GVA & ATENCIA office since 1996. After his stay during one year in a law firm in the City of London, he joined the law firm lead by Ramón Gomez-Villares (now GVA & ATENCIA). In his daily work, his responsibility as Partner and fellow member is to lead the direction of the law firm growth being in charge, among other things, of managing compliance with the provisions of the strategic plan of the company.
Thanks to his experience and, of course, from the perspective of having experience working for a British law firm, he is highly qualified to cater for the needs of foreign clients within our country. His knowledge of British culture, his term as member of the Board of Directors of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain and his frequent professional stays qualify him as the head of international affairs in the law firm.
He is a multidisciplinary professional, with experience in several jurisdictions. He is used to working with a wide array of clients and nationalities, which allows him a wide knowledge on how to work with them. In addition, the development of his entrepreneurial aspect allows him to empathize quickly with large organizations and companies, for who he provides an agile, close and trustworthy service thus generating added value.
He is the author of several articles on general and specialized media.
He is a fellow member of the Malaga Bar Association.