- Law Degree from the University of Malaga (2013-2017).
- Master’s Degree in Law from the University of Malaga and the Malaga Bar Association (2017-2018).
- Specialisation course in intellectual and industrial property matters at the University of Malaga. (2017)
- Advanced specialisation course in insolvency mediation by the University of Malaga. (2017)
- Specialisation course on challenging corporate agreements at the University of Malaga. (2018)
- Expert in Corporate Law by the International University of Andalusia (2019).
- Languages: English.
During his professional training, he carried out internships in different law firms and companies in the province specialising in civil-commercial matters, after which he joined GVA Gómez-Villares & Atencia.
In the firm, his efforts are focused on judicial and extrajudicial advice to financial institutions, with special emphasis on foreclosure proceedings, both ordinary and mortgage. he is also in charge of monitoring files, drafting and answering claims.
Likewise, the work carried out with regard to advising oil companies, making claims for payment and enforcing court rulings is also noteworthy.
Finally, he is also responsible for liability proceedings against company administrators and liquidators of commercial companies due to negligent breach of the duties inherent to their positions.