- Graduate in Law by the University of Málaga (2011-2014)
- MA in Law in Málaga (2014-2016).
- Online course in “Conflict management” by the University of Rey Juan Carlos in collaboration with the “Formación sin barreras” platform, 50 h (October 2015)
- Languages: English B1 level, Preliminary English Test (PET), Cambridge ESOL.
- Entry Level Certificate in ESOL International (Entry 3)
Responsible for the Civil and Commercial Department in GVA Gómez-Villares & Atencia, specifically with different financial companies. Her work involves defending the companies interests (payment procedures, loans, foreclosure, etc.) and filling legal and extrajudicial procedures to defend particulars (agreement with banks, payment procedures, etc.).
She also works with petrol companies and owners’ associations to ensure they solve their claims.
She collaborates with the Criminal Department with the follow up of harassment penalties, lawsuits, and complaints.